- I've done a bit of rearranging over on my sidebar. You'll find many more links to blogs and websites that I frequent. They are organized by genre. While there are more blogs and sites on my "favorites" list, these are the sites I visit most frequently.
- I've also added my email address over to the side, in case you would prefer to email me rather than leave a public comment. I welcome and treasure your thoughts and comments.
- To the anonymous commenter from a few posts back, yes I have perused the FlyLady's website before. I've pulled bits of her program into my domestic life. For instance, I tend to clean in 15 minute bursts (15 minutes per room, cycling through the rooms on a particular floor of our home), because ANYONE can do ANYTHING for just 15 minutes. Unfortunately, her program feels like a bit too much structure for me. I'm more the kind of person who needs just the outline of a box to work in, rather than having the box entirely divided up into compartments. Does that make sense? Perhaps at another time in my life, it will work better.
- Progress report: As of Tuesday, I had lost approximately 4 pounds. It's a start. Hoping to see more progress this coming Tuesday.
- We haven't gotten any more updates regarding the situation at work. Not sure if that is good or bad (probably bad), but I'm doing OK. I think I'm doing as well as I am because I have a plan. I think knowing that we are preparing in the best way we can is helping to keep my stress levels down. My current work-related stress is more project-related at this point.
- I'm totally obsessed with the Twilight series of books, but am trying to focus on the priorities (a test next week, homework due a week or so later, a paper due at the end of April) before I dive into the third book. My friend, Ann, said it best when she described the books, especially the first, as HOT. It's true - the books are a romance novel / chick lit kind of thing, but there is NO sex. It's kind of refreshing, and good to see since the characters are teenagers, but make no mistake - there is definitely a high degree of passion and HEAT still present.
- See above - I'm up to my neck in work for my current class. Registration starts soon for the summer and fall classes. Hopefully, I will still have a job after I register to continue justifying my work toward this degree.
- Friday (tomorrow) is the First Day of Spring. You know what this means - - - free ice at Rita's!!
I think I've covered all the odds-and-ends for today. Not sure if I will have any other posts before the weekend - if not, enjoy the wonderful spring weather, and I will see you next week!