Saturday, May 10, 2008

We're not at Turtle Speed anymore!

What a difference this makes! It is sooooo nice to be online, without wires, and at a speed that is faster than a turtle. And, even better, I'm sitting here blogging while Shawn is sitting next to me surfing. On two separate computers. Both moving considerably faster than turtles. Loving it!

With a few minor hiccups, we got connected in just a couple hours late this afternoon. And now, I'm at a loss as to what to do and where to go first. I'm like a kid in a candy shop... complete overload. So friggin' awesome!

Of course, there are more practical sides to this .... viewing Lehigh classes, for instance. But I'm not taking any classes this summer, so I have a few months to have fun and play. So nice to not have to wait so long for pictures to load. And videos? They were not even a remote possibility before. Now? We've already watched several from the Preston and Steve website.

So, I'm off to surf and explore and blog some more. Look out - you might not be able to get me to shut up any time soon!

1 comment:

Rollie said...

wahooooo!

Remember that commercial when the guy sits on the couch after he surfed the whole internet!

Had a ton of fun on Friday! Hope to do it again soon :)