Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Out of the Funk.

So last week, and the week before that, I was in this funk. Everyone was pissing me off. Everything was pissing me off. I was just cranky and pissy and wanted to go find a cave to hide in. And crying? Yeah, there was that too.

But, I'm happy to report that for the most part - the funk is GONE. It really was just everyday type stuff that was going on when I was in the funk, but for whatever reason I was just really sensitive to it. How do I know I'm out of the funk? Cause the same everyday stuff is happening, but it's not bothering me. It was like PMS, but without the actual, ya know, "event".

So, I'm done with the funk and back to feeling normal. Submitted my term paper yesterday (yeah!) and scheduled my final for Monday (blech - can't wait til it's over!). Trying to get back into the swing of things after being focused on the paper and the funk. Hopefully, you will see posts from me more often, especially since I just learned that there are actually people who are reading this!! I knew that J. said she checked in here, but now there are more of you! Hello M.! Hello R.! Hello to anyone else out there!

Ok, I'm off to tackle my "to do" list. Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments: