Friday, April 4, 2008

My new baby is coming home tonight! (part 1)


Shawn is picking up my new baby tonight after work! I'm so excited - I will have almost double the storage of my existing shelves once this is put together, and when I combine that with another shelf we are relocating, it will be more than double the storage. So excited!! It's as much fun to "pet the paper" and reorganize the supplies as it is to actually USE them to make a layout.

My goal for the weekend is to get this puppy put together and get all my supplies put onto it so that maybe*just maybe*with my fingers crossed I can have company over to scrap with next weekend. So excited!! Have you picked up on the fact that I'm EXCITED?!?!

(part 2 of this post will be posted once I find out that my other new baby has shipped - cross your fingers that it will be today)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya! This looks great in your scraproom Laurel. I can't believe how much it holds. Melb